ETIENNE DE CRÉPY Barreau de Paris
BRIGITTE CZOSKE Rechtsanwältin
RÜDIGER SAILER Rechtsanwalt
DELPHINE DE TIMARY
ALVARO RICCI Abogado
YUAN YUAN ZONG
AVELINO SANTOS MENDES
We continuously seek talented and dedicated young lawyers who will contribute to the continuing growth of our firm’s success.
Desirable qualifications include:
- An excellent academic background (university degree in law), ideally completed by legal internships;
- Completion of the additional courses in Luxembourg law, or admission to a foreign bar;
- Excellent communication and language skills in French and English or French and German (Luxembourgish is also a valuable asset);
- A sense of responsibility and initiative combined with good organisational skills;
- Team spirit and good drafting skills.
Our junior lawyers are strongly involved in our files and we focus on their training as well as the transmission of our expertise and know-how to the benefit of our customers and of the firm.
Joining KAUFHOLD & REVEILLAUD, Avocats, means entering a firm which, beyond its technical expertise, promotes the integration, training and development of its young lawyers.
For inquiries, please send an e-mail with your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a law student in Bachelor, Master 1, Master 2, student-lawyers (including foreigners), you are welcome in our firm.
Every year, we offer many internship opportunities (law school work placements, internships which are part of a Master's program) of various durations (from 2 to 6 months).
The trainees actively collaborate on the firm's cases and are strongly integrated within our teams. Our interns are also given the opportunity to participate to our internal training sessions.
Internships can finally lead to the recruitment of our young people.
Thank you for sending us your application to email@example.com indicating the desired internship period.
20, avenue Marie-Thérèse
Fax : +352 444 222 333