Avelino SANTOS MENDES LAWYER | AVOCAT
has been admitted to the Luxembourg Bar on 22nd February 2018.
After working for the Ministry of Justice, he joined the firm in March 2018.
Key areas of experience:
- Civil law
- Criminal law
- Contract law
- Liability, insurance and traffic law
- Real property, construction and tenancy law
- Commercial and corporate law
- Employment and social law
- European and international law
French, English, German, Luxembourgish, Portuguese, Spanish (basic user)
Ministry of Justice, Luxembourg: Certificate of complementary courses in Luxembourgish law, 2017
University of Luxembourg: Master in European Economic and Financial Criminal Law (LL.M.), 2016
University of Strasbourg: Master’s Degree in Private Law, 2015